Friday, April 29, 2011

An April Wedding in a Savannah Square







*********************

As I type, I have just watched video of the Royal Wedding. A hallmark of my age, I do barely remember the nuptials of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana. Although I'm not agog with "Royal Wedding Fever", I must admit, I love the romance of it all.

While Kate's bouquet was a collection of Sweet Williams in honor of her prince, Ashley's was a combination of her favorite flower, Gerbera Daisies, in pinks and reds. For added texture and visual interest there were tulips, ranunculus and fun carnations.

This morning's post is of Ashley and Robert's wedding shot a few week's ago by our very own Abby of Dragonfly Photography. I'm thrilled to share a house with such a wonderful and talented bunch of wedding professionals.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...