Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thoughts on Weddings in the Arizona Desert



****************************


Here on a visit, I'm sitting at the dining room table in my brother's house outside of Phoenix working on wedding proposals while my almost two year old niece entertains the both of us with building blocks and balloons.

I'm thinking of the great chat I had with a wedding photographer I met last night and have been quite taken with weddings in the desert.

Staring out the window I see mountains, a strikingly crisp blue sky, and tones of sand and gray greens of eucalyptus and olive trees. How different our two worlds are!  And how fun it would be to have a wedding out here with such amazing light, and the sunsets!

{photos courtesy of: Erin Hearts Court Photography & The Wedding Chicks}

1 comment:

Nicole Rene said...

I looooveeee this!!! My wedding WILL be in the desert. It is my absolute favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...