Friday, February 8, 2013

Flower Crush: Saipua







 
                        *********************************************************


So, back in the old days when I worked as the lifestyle editor for a humble-sized newspaper in Ohio, I had the joy of creating daily columns based on several interests that appealed to many of the township's readers. As part of my New Year's Resolutions, writing in my blog needs to appeal to me as much as it does to you, my dear reader. 

All this to say, I'd love to have each day (let's say four days) of the week be dedicated to something new and interesting in the world of flora and design.  One of these days, I believe, will be dedicated to my flower crushes- my fellow floral designers that keep me ooohing and aaaaahhing over the beautiful world of flowers I'm SO blessed to work in each day.

Many of you are familiar with Sarah over at Saipua in Brooklyn. Not only is she a brilliant designer, but she's a ridiculous (that's a compliment) photographer and Rembrandt would have been proud. Above are a few of her arrangements for you to ogle. Please be sure to wipe up the drool from your keyboard when you're through :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...