Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Classic Bride in Blue




*********************

Classic and elegant are the words I would use to describe Cynthia's style. One of the most satisfying elements of my job often occurs weeks after I've delivered my flowers, and that's seeing gorgeous photographs of the bride and her bouquet.

Although I get a chance to know my brides through the consultation process, numerous email correspondences and calls, there's nothing quite as rewarding for me as a designer than seeing the bouquet I created in the hands of the bride it was intended for.

Diane, of "Photos By Diane" did an amazing job capturing both Cynthia's beauty and excitement of the day.

{ cascading bouquet: white ambrosia roses, bachelor buttons, white mini call lilies, white carnations and bear grass }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...